Hi! I am so excited to share my first project as a design team member of the Christmas Craft Creations challenge blog 🙂
This month’s theme is Animals and I chose the cutest reindeer for my card (I love his smiley face) 😀 I did a little bit of stamping, Copic coloring, a little bit of masking, ink blending and heat embossing.
You can check my process video:
Stamp sets that I used:
- Clearly Besotted – Let’s Prance (reindeer)
- Clearly Besotted – You’re Dino-Mite (mountains)
- Clearly Besotted – Scene It More (hills)
- Lawn Fawn – Ready, Set, Snow (snowflakes)
- Clearly Besotted – Scene It Seasons (sentiment)
Please, check also the projects from the rest of the team. I hope you will get inspired to play along 🙂
Have a great day!